The Academy of Romanian Scientists and University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest are organizing the fifth edition of the International Scientific Conference “Applications of Chemistry in Nanosciences and Biomaterials Engineering (NanoBioMat)” for young researchers on 22-24 November 2023.
The conference will be held online, on the Microsoft Teams platform.
The topics for the conference include:
• novel materials;
• surface chemistry;
• air and soil bioremediation;
• composite materials and biomaterials;
• applications of natural compounds and chemical products;
• nanomaterials and bionanomaterials for the controlled release of biologically active molecules;
• bionanoproducts for bone and tissue regeneration;
• advanced techniques for material processing.